ConvertKit refers to a cloud-based lead generation solution and email marketing automation that is designed mainly for professional course creators’ needs, You Tubers, bloggers, podcasters, and business owners who will be creating and sharing online content. For all your cutting edge email marketing technique, ConvertKit review allows you to settle for the best.
The ConvertKit reviews cover all the necessary features, it’s pricing and its suitability. ConvertKit review is based on the differences in ConvertKit and MailChimp
ConvertKit vs. MailChimp
Both of the tools are priced in such a way that both professionals and beginners can consider to invest in them.
ConvertKit features include the following
Build website forms and landing pages so your visitors can subscribe to your email list: Unlike MailChimp, ConvertKit only lets you create website forms and landing pages only.
Organize your list with tags and segments: ConvertKit keeps things simple. All your contacts get stored in one list. That list can be sorted into tags and segments. This may seem less powerful than MailChimp, but it isn’t.
Create website forms, landing pages, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Google ads, and even physical postcards: With MailChimp, you aren’t just limited to getting subscribers through forms and landing pages. If you don’t have a website, you can also create Facebook, Instagram and Google ads as well.
Organize your list of subscribers into lists, segments, groups, and tags: In MailChimp, you can create multiple lists for your subscribers. This is really useful if you have more than one website or businesses – and want to keep each business’ subscriber list separate. Within a list, you can organize your subscribers into different segments, groups, and tags.
- ConvertKit is really easy to use, even for people that have never used email marketing automation software before. Most people will be able to master ConvertKit in an hour or two, or even less if you’ve used other email marketing tools.
- The ConvertKit opt-in forms are lightweight and integrate with WordPress. They convert well. This makes them useful for your email list building.
- ConvertKit does not have several landing pages, however, the templates included are all working well, specifically for the digital products
- ConvertKit has only three templates for the landing page, this limits its value if you are using PPC marketing to generate leads.
Pros of MailChimp
- MailChimp is very easy to use. Many people can master MailChimp within a short time. This makes it a good option for small business users that just want to “get started and go” with email marketing.
- With a vast email templates selection and an email editor which is powerful, MailChimp is the better of the two tools used for brands that send stylish and professional emails.
- MailChimp will be a little complicated In Comparison to ConvertKit.
ConvertKit vs ActiveCampaign
ConvertKit can provide many options which includes
- Helps you build and grow an email list for your campaigns.
- It helps you in organizing your email list with the taxonomies such as categories and tags.
- Let’s you create custom rules and sequences for automating your emails.
ActiveCampaign also has a lot to offer. This platform:
- Helps you build and manage an email list.
- Includes a drag-and-drop email designer that lets you fully customize your messages.
ConvertKit Landing Page
You will efficiently manage settings for ConvertKit landing page . This means that you have the option to save your landing page with a specific name and display your landing page in a way you like.
Landing page settings will enable embedding of Twitter cards on your landing page, redirect subscribers to thank you page or edit inline success messages. You need to be sure to save the settings you have made.
If you have a ConvertKit account signup, you can track how many visitors made it to your landing page, the number of visitors became subscribers, and the conversion rate of your website. You will be capable of seeing traffic sources from where users landed up on the landing page.
ConvertKit vs drip
These are two powerful email marketing applications that have common features. Both ConvertKit and Drip are built for simplicity, both make it easy to create beautiful opt-in forms and allow you to define your goals and send perfectly timed emails.
Pros of ConvertKit
- Email automation is easy
- Integration with several apps
- Active and supportive support team
Cons of ConvertKit
- Multiple domains cannot be managed through a single account.
- Landing pages available through the software are simple and customized choices are limited
Drip provides a various array of tools in your software for email marketing. Intelligent automation tools, list groups, smarter segment, and other Drip features.
Pros of Drip
- It has a simple but visual workflow builder which is powerful.
- You are capable of automating everything
- Drip can enable you to tag subscribers.
Cons of Drip
- Pricing is very expensive especially when the list of your subscriber is small
- Too many features can be confusing for beginners
The ConvertKit free trial is good for one month free of charge for up to 1000 subscribers. For 0-1000 subscribers, ConvertKit costs $29 per month. If you are having 1000-3000 subscribers, ConvertKit Pricing is going for $49 per month.
For 3000-5000 subscribers, ConvertKit will cost you $79 per month. If your subscribers are more than 5000, you will be required to custom plan your ConvertKit.
The best ConvertKit alternatives are below listed for the top from inexpensive email marketing applications to the full-featured tools.
This is an application for email marketing automation, it has a good user interface and straightforward. Simple workflow builder together with its great-looking emails, and a huge range of integrations with shopping carts, and more.
The drip’s user interface is intuitive, easy to use and clean, most of its features are accessible with just one click, campaigns quick and also easy to create, even for people with limited or no email marketing experience.
MailChimp This is another ConvertKit alternative, mainly for beginner email marketers and bloggers with less intensive needs and smaller email lists than those of growing businesses and expert digital marketers.
ActiveCampaign is designed for the small and medium-sized business, ActiveCampaign has all the email marketing characteristics you will find in the ConvertKit, It has high-quality, effective and user-friendly CRM tool.
ConvertKit is one of the most loved email marketing solutions for bloggers. ConvertKit has a free 30 days Trial without paying anything. Being one of the best among the many email marketing tools, with many features and many advantages. It is worth.