A lot of people are using essential oil diffusers in their household and getting a lot of benefits from it. So, if you are planning to get one, then it is your turn to buy one for your home or office because it has a lot of benefits. The essential oil diffuser does not only make enhances the freshness of the area but also increases the health benefits. For this reason, this is considered as a significant investment. But before heading to the correct usage of essential oil diffuser in the home to fight again sinus and sinus related problems, we should know about it in details.
What is an essential oil diffuser?
It is just a type of small apparatus that you can add some essential oils into. The water that you add to the oils in the tank get broken down into small particles and spread throughout the whole room in a very nice mist. When they are in the air, they stay there for hours, cleaning the air as well as providing various health benefits to the people around. These health benefits are the main attraction of the essential oil diffusers. Different types of Diffusers When using diffusers, you will find many different kinds which might confuse you. So to make it easy for you, I give you the reviews of the diffusers.
- Nebulizing diffusers
These are often considered to be the most powerful kind of diffuser and not without some good reasons. The nebulizing diffuser can be attached directly to the essential oil bottle. This means that you will be able to switch it on and off at a mere flip. No set up or water is required. And since it also does not have any light, it can be used at night as well. However, these are louder and more expensive than the ultrasonic diffusers.
- Ultrasonic diffusers
An essential oil diffuser review is not complete if ultrasonic diffusers have not been mentioned. These tend to work in a similar manner as that of nebulizing diffusers. The only difference is that the former uses cool vapor to create a mist. They can also be used as a dehumidifier which means it can be used in chilly winters as well. However, it needs regular cleaning and water to be functional. It is also not as effective as nebulizing diffusers.
Benefits of using Essential oil diffusers
These days the essential oil diffusers are getting popular due to all its benefits. A lot of researchers, as well as experts, are recommending the use of essential oil diffuser in your room, spa or office. It does not just improve your health but also increases your energy. Because of the increasing popularity of these diffusers we have come with an article consisting of the advantages of keeping these diffusers in your room. The top benefits have been discussed here briefly.
The primary advantages of using the essential oil diffusers
- Relaxation and sleep: The top and the most popular uses of the essential oils is the ability to help you relax at the end of a long day. While there are lots of ways which you can use to take this oil into your blood stream but the most lasting and easiest way is using an essential oil diffuser. You can buy one of them and keep in your room or office to relax during the break time. You can also keep one beside your bed and switch it on before going to sleep. The diffusers are very simple to use.
- The mood elevating: The way the diffusers help you to de-stress, they are very much helpful in lifting your mood as well. If you are depressed or feeling sad, you can use this diffuser to make yourself feel better. The essential oil diffusers can be used during the holidays for the inspiring of the high spirit, to set a positive atmosphere, to create a romantic environment and even for the moving on a slow morning.
- Assists you to breathe easier: The essential oils have a great role in decreasing the inflammation as well as the congestion so that you can breathe more easily. If you are a lot affected by allergies or any other breathing problem, then you should try using essential oil diffusers in your room or the place where you spend more time. This will help you a lot to decrease any problem regarding breathing.
- Pain relief: A lot of people suggest using essential oils directly on the body to get relief from pain, but you can also use a diffuser in the room to get the same benefit. The essential oil diffusers are an excellent way to fight against any persistent pain, for example, the headaches, sore joints or pain in the muscles, etc. The recommended oils for this purpose are eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary, sage, ginger, bergamot, etc.
- Improves cognitive function: If you use the essential oils in the diffusers, then it will help to supercharge your brain cells. There are many essential oils that possess adaptogenic qualities which mean they soothe you when you are stressed out. By levelling the mood, these oils will also help you to focus. There are also many essential oils that are able to balance the hormone of your body. Peppermint, eucalyptus, pine and lemon etc. essential oils are recommended for this purpose.
- Combating sinus problem:We all have used a humidifier in the house as the solution for dry cold air, but the diffusers are very different from it. These do not just clean the air but also releases healthy air particles in the air. Some people are suffering from sinus and headache problem for a very long time, and they got a lot of benefits after started using the essential oil diffusers. If you are one of them and do not want to take medications to cure your headache or sinus problem, then it is high time you should buy an essential oil diffuser for your room. It is natural and will cure your problems within a very short period.
There are lots of essential oils available in the shops, and each and every one of them has its speciality. The oils are different from one another in respect of both smell and benefits. So, if you are a patient of sinus and headache, then there are certain essential oils that you should use in the diffuser. After researching a lot on both internet and real life, we have come to a conclusion that peppermint, eucalyptus, orange, lavender, tea tree are best for this purpose.
Some of these oils are antifungal, antibacterial and anti-viral and some are decongestants. For this reason, they act very well in giving relieve from a headache. The essential oils are natural, but they are very potent. For this reason, you need to dilute it with water before using. In this way, the essential oil diffusers can be used in a safe way. If you are suffering from severe sinus and headache problem, then you should keep one in your bedroom, one in the office and one in the living room to get the top benefit from this.
How to find the best Essential oil diffusers: Buying guide
There are lots of essential oil diffusers present in the market, and it is a very confusing process to choose the one diffuser. The diffusers are great for your health. This has the capability of making the atmosphere fresh and enjoyable. Surely, the diffusers are an excellent way to enjoy the aromatic benefits of the essential oil. But, if you are planning to buy these then there are certain tips you should follow otherwise you will end up wasting both your time and money. You must have read a couple of articles on how great they are, but here we are going to talk about how to choose the right essential oil diffuser for you and your family.
Choosing the right essential oil diffuser
Shopping for an essential oil diffuser may sound very easy and simple, but in reality, it is as difficult as buying any other apparatus for the home. You need to consider a lot of things while buying it.
- Wording: The first thing that you should look for in a diffuser is the wording. Make sure you are not purchasing a humidifier because if you did you will not be able to get the benefits of the diffuser. Many people buy the humidifier. For this reason, while buying it, you should be very careful about it or you may buy the wrong one.
- Timing: Timing is a great factor when it comes to the diffuser. There are many diffusers which run for 5 hours and some for 10+ hours. Diffusers vary a lot depending on the time they run for. There are diffusers available in the market in which you can set the run time. As the diffusers vary a lot regarding the time, you should decide first why you need one. For example, if you use the essential oil diffusers to run while you sleep then it better to choose the ones with 8+ hours.
- Area of coverage: The area that the diffuser covers is a crucial factor. If you are planning to get one for office, then you should buy the one with more area coverage, but on the other hand, for your room, you can go for the ones with smaller area coverage.
- The size of the tank: The size of the tank is also essential. When buying essential oil diffusers, you should check the tank size. For a longer time, one should go for the bigger ones while for, the smaller period small tanks are good as well.
- Water: Water: If you are into making a lot of diffuser blends then you should go for the essential oil diffusers which can use water. The more water that a diffuser can hold the longer it will run for.
- Lighting: The last but not the least is the lighting. The diffusers mostly use built-in LED lights. These lights help you to relax, but some like to sleep without any light in the bedroom. So, you should check it while buying diffusers as well.
9 best essential oil diffusers reviews
When you go to the market for buying essential oil diffusers, you will get so many options. But, not all of them are right for you. Some are just waste of money as well as time. For this reason, it is better to know which ones are getting popular as well as have good reviews from the users. As there are so many options, it is very tough to decide the right one for yourself. That is why we have come up with the best ones in the market which has positive reviews from the clients. The following are the top three picks for 2016 which will help you to simplify the purchasing process.
- The Deneve Riverock: Undoubtedly, this is one of the most stylish essential oil diffusers of all. It has been on the favorite list of the users for a very long time. There are lots of things that you will love about Deneve Riverock. The size of this diffuser is small compared to the others available in the market, but the design is very modern and sleek. It is ideal for the spas as well as offices. The controls of Riverock are brilliant as well as simple; one large button turns on the device. You can run it up to 5 hours. It gives you coverage of 250 sq ft. If you are one of those who need no light for falling asleep, then this is for you as it emits no light. The price of this one is from 39.99 dollars to 89.99 dollars.
- PureSpa Deluxe: If you are looking for the essential oil diffusers which are simple as well as sturdy, then PureSpa Deluxe is for you. It looks very classy, and the lights that change colors are vibrant but not overbearing. It is one of those diffusers which have high recommendations from the customers. It runs up to 10 hours, and the area of coverage is around 250 sq ft. It has a nice deep tank, and the fill line is very clearly marked, so you do not require measuring the water before pouring it. Compared to other diffusers available in the market, the LED light of this diffuser is way more vibrant. If you are into attractive diffuser then, this one is for you. The price of this one is from 49 dollars to 100 dollars.
- BellaSentials Cold Mister: If you are looking for one of those essential oil diffusers which have the largest capacity tanks then BellaSentials Cold Mister is the one for you. This looks beautiful with a run time of 8 hours on high setting and 12 hours on low setting. The tank size is 350ml with area coverage of 450 sq ft. The wood grain finish has given this diffuser a very elegant look. This is one of the quietest diffusers available in the market. The price of this one is 39 dollars to 90 dollars.
To be continued—–
Where can I buy a diffuser for essential oil
With diffusers for essential oils being so common and widespread, you will easily be able to find it any aromatherapy store. And if you get lucky, you may even get it in your nearest home store. So now that you have all the information regarding diffusers for essential oils, what are you waiting for? It is high time to buy one.